Dive deeply into the magic and potential of Lammas
and early autumn
through meditation, ritual, ceremony and journaling and activate the energies of abundance
and The Mother archetype
This Be Held by Her Sacred Seasons resource is for you if:
- You wish to walk a path of grounded nature-based spirituality, held by the presence of the Sacred Feminine;
- You need some guidance and/or inspiration to connect to the energies and gifts of Lammas;
- You'd love to tap into Lammas and early autumn's potential for healing, inspiration and transformation and harness these energies to effect change in your life.
What you will receive:
- An illustrated guide to Lammas and early autumn, detailing its energies; how to work with the seasonal energies; about the archetype or element associated with the season; tips on creating a seasonal altar; and simple rituals to harness the power of the season.
- Three recorded guided meditation practices to enable you to dive deeply into the power and potential of the season:
- REST: A guided Yoga Nidra to invite you to rest deeply, feeling the Earth holding you and the golden abundance of the late summer/early autumn sun filling you up with its love.
- DREAM: A guided soul journey to meet the Mother Goddess and receive Her gifts and guidance for you.
- AWAKEN: A guided meditation to receive the love of the Great Mother, tap into your soul’s wisdom, and be guided to identify what steps you can take to ground this soul guidance into your everyday life. This meditation contains Soul Reflection prompts for you to consider and journal on.
- A step-by-step guide to create your own ceremony to celebrate Lammas.
- An overview of the Wheel of the Year.
After purchase you’ll get immediate access (via email) to the resource.You'll receive mp3 audio recordings which you can listen to or download the recordings from any computer or mobile device. The ebooks are PDFs which you can view from or download to your computer or mobile device, or print off and read.
PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal or debit/credit card
NOTE: If you live outside the UK then VAT will be applied to the price, where applicable, at checkout.No refunds can be given for online product purchases.