QUILTING PATTERN Needles The Hedgehog Jelly Roll Rug
Not to worry if you don't have a Jelly Roll in your stash, you can use up your fabric scraps or even upcycle your old jeans. This pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written using imperial system (US terms), including step-by-step images and quilting diagrams.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 17 pages, 2.8 MB (mobile devices friendly)
- Rug Without Background 49" X 29"
- Rug With Background 53" X 32"
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate
SKILLS: Sewing with a 1/4" seam allowance, using a 60 degree corner trimmer or printable template for cutting 60 degree shapes, basic quilting skills, binding (optional)
- Fabric for nose, eyes, and legs - 1 Jelly Roll strip (2 1⁄2” X WOF)
- Fabric for eye highlight - 1 Jelly Roll strip or fabric scrap
- Fabric for face - 1 Jelly Roll strip (2 1⁄2” X WOF)
- Fabric for body - 17 Jelly Roll strips for scrappy hedgehog or 22 strips for rainbow hedgehog (2 1⁄2” X WOF)
- Fabric for background (optional) - 10 Jelly Roll strips (2 1⁄2” X WOF)
- Backing fabric - 2 yards of solid or all-over design fabric
- Binding fabric (optional) - 5 Jelly Roll strips or 1⁄2 yard of fabric
- Batting - Baby/Crib size
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2020 © IraRott Inc.