Are you having trouble turning your book idea into an actual book? Are you overwhelmed by all the conflicting advice about self-publishing?
In Book Writing and Self-Publishing Checklist
, you'll get step-by-step guidance on the whole writing and publishing process. Print out the PDF and use it as a workbook and start checking off all you need to do to successfully write and publish your book.
Best of all, it's written by Maryann Jacobsen, an experienced indie author, and registered dietitian. She shares the six simple steps to get you from book idea to published manuscript.
The PDF covers:
Book Writing and Self-Publishing Checklist
- What you need to do before you start writing to determine if your book is viable and help you better define your book.
- Step-by-step guidance on the process of writing your book including how to come up with an amazing hook.
- Print and e-book formatting advice including proper book order, how to format it yourself, or hire out.
- How to upload your manuscript to Amazon and other sellers including details on ISBNs, where to upload first, and pricing.
- Marketing basics and why it's never too soon to start marketing your book.
will give you peace of mind that you are doing all you can to get a quality book out into the world.