London B.Ridge Hat
I’ve also included a different ribbing to better tie in with the garter stripes of the hat which I thought would be a fun detail!
If you purchase this pattern and the matching SOCK pattern then you will get both for 20% off (previous purchases will apply to this so if you’ve previously bought the socks don’t worry you will still get the cumulative discount when purchasing the hat).
What you will need:• Yarn – 50-100g DK weight Yarn (approx. 210m/230 yds per 100g); Yarn used in sample – Norah George Yarns, Merino DK - 100% Superwash Merino in Mrs Figg of Wisteria Way (225m/246yds per 100g)
• Needles –4mm (US 6) 16” circular for knitting in the round or a longer cable for magic loop, also you may wish to use double pointed needles (DPNs) for working the crown decreases if not using magic loop.
- 1 Stitch Marker, for marking the beginning of the round, plus additional markers for crown decreases if you wish.
- A tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
• Size – The pattern is sized for all the family as follows:
- Baby/Toddler - to fit a head approximately 43cm/17 in
- Child - to fit a head approximately 48cm/19 in
- Adult S - to fit a head approximately 53cm/21 in
- Adult M - to fit a head approximately 58cm/23 in
- Adult L – to fit a head approximately 63.5cm/25 in