By the time you ﬁnish reading this book, you should be able to:
- Record journal entries accurately.
- Prepare ﬁnancial statements i.e income statement, balance sheet.
- Prepare main types of cash book i.e two column cash book and three column cash book.
- Prepare cash flow statements.
- Prepare company accounts, manufacturing accounts and partnership accounts.
- Know the various methods of calculating depreciation.
- Know various types of ratios and how to calculate them.
- Prepare property, plant and equipment schedule.
- Prepare control accounts and Bank Reconciliation Statement.