Do you want to adopt a child, but don’t know how you will ever raise the needed funds?
What if there was a way to quickly raise funds for your adoption? What if the fundraising could be the most enjoyable part of your adoption process? Do you want a well-planned proven path to raising the funds you seek? This is the guide you are looking for!
Fast Adoption Fundraising
The Complete Guide to Fundraising in Less Time, with Less Stress and More Fun than You Thought Possible!
Fast Adoption Fundraising was experienced firsthand by Deanna Gordon and her family as they raced against the clock to raise the funds to adopt their special needs son from Liberia. The Gordon’s had only 4 months (the time limit on their son’s medical visa) to raise over $18,000. Fast Adoption Fundraising explains the techniques, ideas, and events that led to the successful fundraising for the adoption of their son. Now you can follow their proven path to raising funds for your adoption!
What you’ll get from Fast Adoption Fundraising:
• A simple path to raising funds in a limited time frame.
• The ability to expand your pool of potential donors exponentially.
• The power to effectively explain your adoption dreams to others.
• The understanding to solicit donations without offending family, friends, and potential donors.
• The skills to spread the word of your adoption to an ever increasing online community.
• The knowledge to leverage online and offline media to reach your goal.
• The confidence to organize supporters, volunteers, and events with ease.
Fast Adoption Fundraising offers:
• A step-by-step customizable fundraising plan that fits YOUR needs.
• Concise directions on building an online presence to promote your adoption.
• Tips for soliciting donations from individuals, businesses, and non-profits.
• Examples of advertisements, photos, videos, and campaigns that convince others to donate.
• Over 20 effective fundraising ideas and events with plans, costs, and keys to success!
All of this with a special focus on building strong ties with family and friends!
NOW for a Special Introductory Price of only 7.95!
All proceeds from the sale of this book go to the Gordon Family Adoption Fund for the adoption of their special needs son from Liberia. When the fund is complete, proceeds will go to The Borto Deseret Orphanage and School, Harrisburg Liberia, for the care and schooling of over 40 orphans.
$ 4.95Buy Now