Christmas is coming!
Why not dig out some wintery colours and knit yourself some festive fun?
This toe-up design is worked in stranded colourwork and is suitable for both men and women. The instructions for the construction of the socks are all written, the colourwork pattern is only charted.Sizes
- measured around mid-foot
- Small - to fit foot size 6.5 - 7.5” (16.5 - 19cm)
- Medium - to fit foot size 8 - 9” (20.25 - 22.75cm)
- Large - to fit foot size 9.5 - 11.5” (24 - 29cm)
36 sts and 40 rounds = 4" (10cm) in stocking stitch AND colourwork, both in the round
4ply/fingering weight sock yarn. Any that gives gauge should be suitable.
You should allow 100g of main colour and 50g of contrast.Needles and Notions
- 2.25mm (US1) circular needles, or dpns
- 2.75mm (US2) circular needles, or dpns
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle for weaving in the ends
The instructions for the construction of the socks are all written, the colourwork pattern is only charted.