Want to keep a toddler busy this summer with a 4TH OF JULY THEME ?? Let me help you with that!
The TOT SCHOOL printable is centered around a 2-3 year old child that is eager to learn about different themes! The printable focuses on fun and exciting activities that encourage learning outside of a pencil and paper! THIS PRINTABLE INCLUDES:
- PLANS for each day of the week (M-F)
- Instructions for each activity on each page
- Reading/Writing : This is an introduction to the idea of words and letters. Pre-writing, tracing and identifying sounds of letters. Most activities will come with a printable to use to help with the activity.
- Math : One to one correspondence, rote counting, shapes, colors. Most of the math section will also come with a printable to help manipulate the math activity.
- Fine Motor Activities : Fine motor activities works on the muscles in a child's hand. We practice pinching, squeezing, griping, holding, pouring and so much more.
- Science : This is a fun section where we introduce science to children. All of the "experiments" are to introduce science with the help of mom or dad.
- Art : Art activities continue to work on fine motor skills while introducing different types of utensils to use: paint brush, crayons, markers, pencils and more.
- Gross Motor Skills: As a young learner, we tend to forget that a toddler is still learning how to move. In tot school, we practice running, jumping, sliding, pulling, throwing and so much more!
- 5 Sensory Bin ideas: Sensory bins are a great way to spark imagination, creativity and excitement. Usually, sensory bins are for independent play to encourage a child to learn through touch with the supervision of an adult.
- Circle Time: 4th of July Theme
- Day of the Week
- Letter of the Week
- Shape of the Week
- Color of the Week
- Weather of the day
- Chore Chart: 4th of July theme