This book provides lots of valuable and professional tips to master the art of your on-camera appearance and to deliver your message clearly and effectively. For high-quality home videos for fun, webinars, business conference calls or live video chats and interviews on skype, zoom, , etc.
A quick read, full of insider secrets and action-oriented.Table of Contents:
- Recording plan
- Video length
- The perfect look
- For indoor shots
- For outside shots
- Which clothes?
- What about makeup?
- Speech exercises / Slips of the tongue
PRESENTATION in front of the camera
- Where to put your hands
- The best viewing direction
- Setting the right tone
- Tips for the correct use of equipment: lighting, sound, camera mount
- Your positioning towards the camera
- How to stage your most beautiful body parts
- Full body shots
- The best body posture
- Standing or sitting?
CONSISTENCY is key