CROCHET PATTERN Retro Owl Blanket
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 12 pages, 7.85 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
- Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, popcorn stitch, picot, reverse single crochet (crab stitch), shell, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
SIZE: Approximately 36” (91.4 cm) widthwise X 41” (104.1cm) lengthwise after blocking and including tassels. The ripple stitch pattern is written for one size using 2 full cakes of Mandala Tweed yarn. However, you can easily modify sizing by adding more stitches widthwise and more rows lengthwise (tips are included).
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Mandala Tweed Yarn by Lion Brand for blanket; Medium weight (4); Qty: 2 skeins of Lucky Penny (MC) or any other color
- Red Heart Super Saver (or any other similar yarn) for owl & fringe; Medium weight (4); Qty: 1⁄2 a skein of Coffee, 1⁄2 a skein of Gold, a small amount of Buff & Carrot
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- A piece of cardboard for tassels: 5” (12.7 cm)
- Crochet hook: 5.5mm (I)
GAUGE: 14 dc X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm) before blocking.
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2020 © IraRott Inc.