Unseen Poetry Practise GCSE/IGCSE Exam Question: Horses
An unseen poetry practise question for GCSE or iGCSE students (ages 14-16), aimed at helping students to understand the format of unseen exams. The poem is Neruda’s ‘Horses’, which was originally featured on a Cambridge IGCSE Literature (CAIE) exam.
This 4-page digital + printable pdf resource includes:
- The question
- The poem
- Examiner report
- Tasks + exercises
Reasons to love this resource:
- Great for practising exam technique
- Can be set for students in timed conditions, or used more generally
- A high quality literary poem that challenges students to analyse deeply
- Guidance and support throughout, with example plan
- Official IGCSE past paper question + examiner report
View our website for more English literature and language resources.