This foundation paper piecing pattern is friendly for any level sewist!
• Complete step-by-step paper piecing instructions*, perfect for beginners
• Four interchangeable wing designs
• Two block sizes – 15"x9.5" and 18"x11.5"
• Printable pattern pieces with a 1/4" seam allowance included
• Diagrams for coloring, noting fabric layout and sketching quilt designs.
If you have any questions about the pattern or need any additional information, please don't hesitate to contact me through my website, lillyella.com.
I hope you enjoy sewing this pattern as much as I enjoyed creating it!
Find helpful tips and inspiration and share your photos with #takewingpattern and #takewingmini.
Also see my original Take Wing Pattern for a larger, more complex design.
*Required tools: Add-A-Quarter Ruler