SUMMARY.How Women Rise Break the 12 Habits Holding You Back from Your Next Raise, Promotion, or Job By Sally Helgesen and Marshall Goldsmith
· What’s in it for me? Learn to smash your own glass ceiling.
· Women struggle to claim their own accomplishments.
· Women are taught to please, but it’s harming their careers.
· A woman’s habit of developing excessive expertise can hinder her chances of promotion.
· Women undermine their own authority by minimizing themselves.
· The female tendency to ruminate leads to depression and inaction.
· Society promotes a habit of perfectionism in women.
· Final summary