Want to Know the Secret to Teaching Kids Self-Esteem?
My latest teaching "7 Ways to Teach Kids Self-Love" offers parents guidance on how to teach their kids to love and be true to themselves. Parents will learn how to foster in their children a deep sense of self-worth, self-confidence, a positive self-image, and a gratitude mindset resulting in children who are:
- Secure in who they are, that they have value, and that they are loved and supported
- Able to show gratitude, even in life's simple pleasures
- Show joyful enthusiasm and contentment in daily life
- Confident in their abilities to successfully pursue their dreams
- Possess a love of learning and boldness in their pursuit of self-discovery
- Take pleasure in showing kindness and gentleness to others
- Show heart-felt empathy and an ability to lovingly relate to others
Children do not inherently know their own value. They must be taught how to recognize their worth, and that starts at home with you, the parent. Don't pass up this valuable resource created for parents and childen to grow together.
You will receive this parent's guide in PDF format and EPUB format.
This valuable parenting resource is free, however donations in any amount are welcome and appreciated.