ASO experts Moritz Daan and Gabe Kwakyi have partnered to write a complete guide to App Store Optimization (ASO). The book is based on the ASO Stack framework that shows how the different elements of ASO are linked and how to successfully implement them.
This book is your go-to resource for App Store Optimization (ASO) in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Learn from the pros how to identify better keywords, improve conversion rate, and manage the other factors necessary to increase your app's downloads
Just how comprehensive is this book? Here are some stats:
- It clocks in at over 350 pages (inclusive of both text and image references).
- It’s over 70,000 words.
- It includes content from 6 guest authors of renown standing in the ASO industry.
- It includes 45+ pro tips and 20 case studies.
- It encompasses 12 chapters, each covering unique aspects of ASO from how iOS 11 is changing the game, to visibility optimizations, to black hat, to ASO tools and more.
- In short: it’s everything you could ever want to know about the topic of ASO, and more.