Dear River: Love, Loss & Spirituality - Ebook version
A remarkable tale of resilience and healing in the midst of tragedy
Heather’s life has been enriched with love but also entwined with sexual abuse, low self-esteem, drugs, alcohol, suicide, and divorce. Her story illustrates how we can overcome wounds from childhood and loss of any kind.
Heather stopped at nothing to claim back her emotional freedom and abundant joy. This memoir to her son, River, recounts the moments of her life that had the greatest impact on her and the insights she gained along the way.
Leaning into the twists and turns of life with her boyfriend Garth, whose inner peace and calm seemed unshakeable, Heather faced these challenges head-on and forged a path to deep spiritual exploration. She soon found herself embracing interfaith complexities with honesty, enthusiasm, and warmth. Discovering healing techniques that many would find surprising.
Heather’s journey is both relatable and valuable to those seeking healing and joy. What she has left as a legacy for her son is, in fact, a loving gift to all.
GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!
'Dear River' will help you
- live a happier, healthier life
- deal with loss of any kind
- find more meaning in your life
- learn more about yoga and meditation
- free yourself from a haunting and consuming past
- restore your faith in love, marriage and soulmates
- live without fear, worry or regret
- heal a disease or situation
- stop smoking or similar substance abuse
- see more harmony in the world
- enjoy a calm state of mind and being
File Size: 17.4 MB
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
"You need to get this book onto Oprah, it's amazing" (Debbie Dabs, South Africa)
"I found Dear River to be a delightful exploration of love and life." (Pam Slujs - Amsterdam)
"Heather, I am totally blown away by your book!" (Daren Williams - Harare)