How to Develop Emotional Intelligence
Do you suffer from any of these?
- You constantly perform poorly at work
- You criticize others every chance you get
- You are constantly angry for no reason
- You have trouble working in a team
- You aren’t mindful of how others feel
- It comes naturally for you to blame others for your misfortunes
If you said YES to any of these, then more than likely you have low emotional intelligence.
The truth of the matter is, IQ only makes up about 20% of our achievements in life while the remaining 80% depends on our emotional intelligence.
But how do you develop and increase your emotional intelligence? We have written a guide called “How To Develop Emotional Intelligence” - A Step-By-Step Guide To Developing Self-Awareness, Improving Your People Skills, and Creating Happier Relationships.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
• What emotional intelligence is and the benefits you gain when you have a high level of emotional intelligence.
• How to identify emotional triggers and learn strategies for dealing with them.
• Why you need to take responsibility and set personal boundaries to improve your emotional intelligence.
• Strategies for raising your emotional intelligence.
• Discover the essential keys for commanding your emotions.
• How to gain emotional control and tackle anger management.
• How to master conflict resolution with the help of emotional intelligence.
• How to master your interpersonal skills for higher emotional intelligence.
• Understand the five essential categories that make up a person’s emotional intelligence.
• How to set personal boundaries to help you maintain control over your emotions.
• You’ll practice effective strategies for how to deal with negative emotions that can quickly sabotage your EQ.
• Learn about anger and the importance of anger management when it comes to raising your emotional intelligence.
• You’ll be able to master conflict resolution using your emotional intelligence.
• You’ll be able to master your interpersonal skills to improve your emotional intelligence.
And much more!
You will receive 10 video lessons, 1 eBook, 1Check List and 1 Cheat Sheet.