Miniature ELECTRIC GUITAR for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This project will allow you to create a miniature electric guitar in a 1:6th scale (for Barbie, Blythe, Monster High and most fashion dolls).
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature electric guitar, you will need these supplies:
- Cardstock from old packaging
- Lightweight cardstock
- Glossy photo paper or white plastic sheets (optional)
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Acrylic paints and chrome paint
- Sewing thread
- Clear nail polish or clear UV resin
- Beads or toothpicks
- Metal wire or eyepins
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!