Time is money!
For every second that your site takes to load, more and more users will close it and do something else, or even worse, they will be frustrated and post negative reviews.
In this book you will learn how to identify the main performance pitfalls in your application stack and how to deal with them, so you can keep your users happy.
Table of contents
- Database performance: raw throughput, query analysis and indexing. Covers MySQL + MongoDB
- Benchmarking your web server
- Configuring Nginx as a reverse proxy and caching layer
- Learn how to optimize your front-end and make your site load faster
- Application performance: how to profile your apps to find the slow parts. Covers PHP, Ruby, and Rails.
- System resources: how to benchmark your CPU and disks. How to find out what is consuming resources on your server.
- The book is composed of about 50 pages full of practical examples.
Check out the author's blog for contact details: http://www.blackbytes.info