CROCHET PATTERN Lion Leonardo Rug
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 15 pages, 10.6 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
- Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, popcorn stitch, picot, v-stitch, crab stitch, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
SIZE: Approximately 45½” (115.6 cm) horizontally and 37½” (95.25 cm) vertically, including muzzle. Your finished size may vary slightly depending on the materials used & your tension.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn; Weight category: 4 / Worsted; Qty: 3 skeins of Gold, 2 skeins of Lemon, 1 skein of Carrot, 1 skein of Warm Brown, 1 skein of Hot Red (optional for bow), ¼ skein of Coffee, a small amount of White
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Spray bottle
- Non-slip shelf liner & Velcro hooks (optional for Non-slip lining)
- Crochet hook: 9 mm (M/N)
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4.5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with THREE strands of yarn and a 9 mm (M/N) hook.
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2018 © IraRott Inc.