This is the same ePub3 text Professor Musgrave uses in his 4-week course held inside the Embellisher Multimedia Stream Platform. Here are some of the items covered:
- How to transform textbooks into engrossing, multimedia stories.
- The "eclectic method" of gathering content for your online course.
- Adding streaming video playlists to enrich and inform.
- How the student needs an "avatar" with whom to identify.
- eBooks and interactivity.
- Musical accompaniment in eBooks.
- Free versus paid art.
- Games and art.
- Embracing the social flow.
- Protection of your intellectual content.
- Establishing your brand.
- Various writing exercises for sensory multimedia.
- Sample Answers.
Note: The only way to experience this special ePub3 book fully is to read the version inside our eReader. Your registration is free. This ePub3 will load inside some eReaders, but the videos, audios and other interactive elements are not viewable.
Go here to find out about the 4-week course that uses this eText: https://emrepublishing.com/index.php#see_ebookAccess your purchase
by registering inside the Embellisher eReader by following the instructions in your downloaded ePub.
Note: We will be accepting submissions (fiction and non-fiction) from those who develop their own titles using our Embellisher Multimedia Stream platform.