Miniature DRESSER + CHANGING TABLE + ACCESSORIES | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This project will allow you to create a miniature dresser and changing table in a 1:6th scale (for Barbie, Blythe, Monster High and most fashion dolls).
The project also includes templates for a variety of accessories like diapers and diaper boxes, lotions and baby wipes.
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature convertible dresser/changing table, you will need these supplies:
- Cardstock from old packaging
- White glue or glue rollers
- (optional) Stucco (Spackle)
- Acrylic paints and Acrylic Gesso
- Gloss varnish
- Small beads
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!