A series of reversible cowls inspired by West African bogolanfini (“mud cloth”) textiles. Mix and match colors and patterns to make it your own.
- Charts included for five different Fair Isle motifs.
- An excellent project for learning Fair Isle.
- Worked in the round beginning with a provisional cast-on and ending with a 3-needle bind-off.
- May be worked in any dk, sport, or light worsted weight yarn that knits to gauge.
- Requires approximately 210 yards / 195 meters of each color. Yardage may vary depending on options chosen.