Starry Night Cowl
Wrap yourself in glitzy luxury with this stunner. Sequins add that extra sparkle to a little black dress or your favorite white blouse and jeans. With any style that suits you, treat yourself to a starry night.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Required Skills: increase, decrease, provisional cast on, graft in kitchener stitch
Finished Measurements: 9 ½“ width; 53” circumference
Gauge: 19 sts and 25 rows = 4”/10cm in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn: DK weight gradient yarn with sequins in two different colorways; 190 yards per colorway. Model shown in Rozetti Polaris (65% Dralon acrylic, 31% wool, 4% soft payette; 191 yd/50g): 1 ball each of Scorpio #71005 (A) and Leonidis #92004 (B)
- Needles: US 6/4.0mm straight needles, or size needed to obtain gauge; circular needle one size smaller than project needle, at least 20” in length
- Crochet hook: size F/3.75mm
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast on
- Yarn needle
- Optional: ball winder and yarn scale