Wellness for Less is your complete, balanced guide to living a healthy life on a student budget.
This isn’t just a recipe book - inside, you’ll find all my tips and guides for shopping, cooking, kitting out your kitchen and stocking up your pantry!
Explore over 175 pages of beautiful content and recipes in an easy to use, interactive PDF file - simply click or tap on any of the recipes or pages on the contents page or in the 'meal prep' list on page 38 on your phone or device to navigate straight to that page!
You’ll also find a detailed nutrition guide
approved by clinical nutritionist Nina Gelbke
) that will empower you to truly understand and look after your health. You’ll learn the WHY
we do and eat to be well in an easy to understand, beautifully designed chapter.
All the recipes are vegetarian
(with pescetarian options provided for some recipes and in the grocery guide) and the majority are vegan
. Non-vegan recipes have substitutions to make them vegan wherever possible, and I also include a range of protein reccomendations - whatever your diet, this book can be adjusted to suit you
Whether you’re a student or not, fully plant-based or not, this book is perfect if you are looking to save money, fuel your body better, make a positive change in your life or just in need of a little inspiration. I truly hope that you love it and I can’t wait to see what you make. Remember to tag me (@sarahs_spoonful) in all of your re-creations so that I can see them!Happy creating!With love, Sarah xx
Part one is your guide to the basics of nutrition, pantry staples and kitting out the kitchen.
Part two tells you everything you need to know about being healthy on a tighter budget!
- An explanation of macros & micros
- An easy guide to healthy sources of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- How to improve your gut health
- How to meet your nutritional needs on a plant-based diet
- My essentials for a student pantry and healthy baking
Part three is packed full of easy, nutritious recipes!
- A how-to guide for TWO different styles of meal prep
- Easy, budget-friendly “superfood swaps” you can make
- My complete grocery guide of everything I buy weekly and monthly
- 60 recipes
- Breakfast, savoury and sweet treats
- Lots of vegan, gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free recipes to cater for everyone, PLUS easy substitutions provided to make almost all recipes vegan-friendly
- Easy to follow instructions and notes
- A key on each page listing all dietary requirements
- Beautiful colour photographs of every recipe
Here are some of the recipes you’ll find inside:
Please note:IMPORTANT: Please download the Ebook on your computer/laptop first and then transfer to your phone, iPad or Kindle! Some people have issues downloading straight onto their phone. If you need to download on a phone, please download from the EMAIL, not the Payhip site. You may require either the app iBooks or Adobe Reader.
- better-than-takeout pad thai
- kale salad with croutons & creamy tahini dressing
- one-pot quinoa, sweet potato & kale chilli
- vegan protein pancakes
- vegan breakfast burrito
- chai-spiced teff porridge
- sesame rose cookies
- clean lean black bean brownies
- healthy chocolate mousse
No refunds for change of mind.
For any questions or issues, please email me at email@example.com