Ultimate Supervision Guide for Counselor
After completing the modules, you will:
- Have a strong understanding of how to set professional boundaries to create a safe environment for growth and development.
- Have knowledge of different effective communication skills and resources to feel connected and supported in your experience.
- Know the risks associated with your work and how to build protective factors to decrease burnout in the field.
- Gained insight into your limiting beliefs and take control of your fears.
- Heal your imposter syndrome and not allow it to impact your growth.
- Be able to confidently assess and document your work without feeling overwhelmed and consumed with hours of unnecessary work.
- Feel confident in meeting peers in the field and finding supports outside of your place of work while supporting those served.
- Have a strong foundation in ways to continue to grow professionally without limiting yourself.
This Bundle includes:
- Initial Module 1 - The Ultimate Supervision Guide for Counselors
- Module 2 - Professional Scavenger Hunt
- Module 3 - Documentation
- Module 4 - Imposter Syndrome
- Module 5 - Virtual Experience
- Module 6 - Marketing/Networking
Bonus Materials included:
- Extra Supervision Logs (not sold separately) (includes 85 supervision logs, 5 reflection logs, 5 supervision check ins, 1 hours at a glance worksheet, and 3 continuing education and training logs)
- Bullet Journal Blank
- Bullet Journal
- Tri-Colored Dotted Pages for from scratch bullet journaling
- Additional pre/post tests for supervisor to evaluate progress of clinical skills (not sold separately)