CROCHET PATTERN Jimmy The Hybrid Car Blanket
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 16 pages, 3.8 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
- Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, front post single crochet, double crochet, back post double crochet, reverse single crochet (crab stitch), working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- Stroller - Approx 33” (84 cm) square
- Toddler - Approx 55” (140 cm) square
- Throw - Approx 65” (165 cm) square
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Bernat Super Value or any other similar weight acrylic yarn; (4 / Medium): 197 g / 7 oz and 389 meters / 426 yards per skein; Qty per block: 1⁄2 skein of Royal Blue or True Red, 1⁄2 skein of Natural or True Gray, 1⁄8 skein of Navy or Black, 1⁄4 skein of True Gray or Steel Blue Heather, 1⁄4 skein of Sky, 1⁄8 skein of White, 1-4 skeins of any color for border
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Crochet hook: 5 mm (H)
GAUGE: 15 dc X 8.5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm).
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2020-2021 © IraRott Inc.