Serendipity Star Quilt Pattern
Pieced using traditional English paper pieced patchwork, this quilt is a celebration of stars that can be arranged to form geometric patterns, including secondary and tertiary patterns.
Finished quilt size 62 x 65 inches.
30 page pattern includes;
- Full colour instructions, detailing the quilt design and block construction
- Table of cutting directions
- Blank colouring sheets to design your own colour scheme for your quilt
- Individual block colouring sheets to refer to as you sew
- Swatch sheet
- Block labels
Materials required - approximately 12-1/4 yards of assorted fabric
Paper pieces required
- Hexagon - 1-1/2 inch x 310
- Half hexagon - 1-1/2 inch x 270
- Equilateral triangle - 1-1/2 x 500
- 6 point diamonds (60 degree) - 1-1/2 x 530
Printable templates are included if you wish to cut your own paper shapes.
Paper pieces and acrylic templates are available seprately.