This drum ebook is a good set of exercises for the beginner drummer that has learned how to read and play very basic beats and fills already. All 40 exercises are laid out in the same way so it’s a focussed effort on building up your core drum beat beat and drum fill skills.
- For beginners Grade 1-2 level drummers.
- 10 Exercise sheets with 4 exercises per sheet.
- Improve your drum beats and drum fills and practice changing from one to the other.
- Exercises consist of 3 bars of a drum beat and 1 bar of a fill, repeated.
- It's a fun ebook to work through quickly or slowly. 1 sheet per week would work well for some.
- When you purchase, you get a pdf file to keep. Please do not redistribute the file, unless you are a teacher sending it to students to practice with.
- Drum teachers can print the book or single sheets as required for their students.
- Drummers can teach themselves following on from a strong basic foundation in reading and playing.
- Includes an extra pdf file, which is a black and white version for printing purposes.
Book 2 is available here: 40 Beats and Fills Exercises Book 2