Intro to Coaching Program
Interested in becoming a Certified Professional Coach but not quite ready to jump into a full coaching program? Our On-Demand Intro to Coaching Program will give you the confidence you need to know you are making the right choice with becoming a Professional Coach. Learn directly from our school's founder, Dr. Elliott Rosenbaum, the foundations of coaching skills and building a succesful coaching business with all the forms and knowledge you need to get started on your way to building your dream.
Here is what you get with this package:
· The Intro to Coaching Audio Session. Listen to Dr. Rosenbaum introduce you to the amazing field of coaching. A great place to start.
· A Coaching Session Sample: This Coaching Session Sample will help you get a good picture of what a brief but complete coaching session sounds like. Dr. Rosenbaum made this recording with a woman whose dream is to open a non-profit for children but she is having some issues getting started. It demonstrates having a Beginning (What do you want? Why do you want it?) a Middle (How will you get it?) and an End (When will you do it?).
It also demonstrates the Four Pillars of Coaching:
1. Transformational Listening
2. Asking Powerful Coaching Questions
3. Designing an Action Plan
· The Coaching Questions List and accompanying Coaching Questions Audio Session: This is where most new coaches get stuck.
· The Coaching Mandala Printout and Audio Session.
· ABC Worksheet and Audio Session.
· Client Profile and Personal Development Plan (PDP) and Audio Session.
· The Coaching Agreement & The Coaching Intake Form and Audio Session.
· Sample Solution Oriented Coaching Question List and Audio Session.
· SMART Goals Form and Audio Session.
· Core Values Work Audio Session.
I hope you enjoy this On-Demand Intro to Professional Coaching Program. Here's to your success doing what you love!
Dr. Elliott Rosenbaum