SUMMARY.The Leader Habit Master the Skills You Need to Lead in Just Minutes a Day By Martin Lanik
- · What’s in it for me? Learn leadership through guidance and practice, without trawling through a ton of books.
- · Leadership skills are best understood as a series of learned habits.
- · Complex leadership skills can be easily trained by learning microbehaviors.
- · The Leader Habit Formula helps to develop habits by linking microbehaviors to simple cues and intrinsic rewards.
- · “Keystone Habits” are shortcuts for developing positive habits and improving your self-image.
- · Developing task-oriented skills helps you to become an effective leader.
- · Engendering people-oriented skills will assist you in becoming a respected leader.
- · Final summary