Dear Future Wife: Practical Insights Into Dealing with Marriage Pressures as a Single Lady
Dear Future Wife,
Myles Munroe once said, “The number one source of stress among humans is relationships.”
Ninety percent of problems in the society are related to relationships. Children not getting along with parents, parents not getting along with their children, girl not getting along with boy, boy not getting along with girl, husband not getting along with wife, pastor not getting along with members, members getting annoyed with pastor, boss not getting along with employee, citizens getting angry with politicians, politicians confused about citizens, [and most of all, you not getting along with yourself!]
Why do we find it hard to get along with each other, despite the fact that we desire to be with each other?
Why do people change from how we used to know them once we settle down with them?
I have discovered that some of the major challenges we face concerning relationships and marriage in the world today, stems from misinformation and unrealistic expectations. Our lives have been ruled by stereotypes, old wives tales and other latent rules, which make most of our relationships dead on arrival.
1. Would you like to challenge these sterotypes that get in our way truly finding love?
2. Are you ready to identify why you want to get married and the real reasons you should get married?
3. Are you ready to discover How the law of attraction affects whom you marry?
4. Would you like to Uncover the king and the toddler in your man and how to deal with both?
5. Would you love to Understand that men have emotions and how to deal with them?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then click on the download button to get this book.
In it, you will also Discover the differences between marital fantasies and realities and how it affects whom you marry.
You will be able to Identify What love languages are, and how you can employ it in your relationship.
Hurry now to get your free chapters of Dear Future Wife.