Miniature BOOKCASE for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This miniature bookcase features two working doors and an optional arch frame.
Included in the download, you'll find a set of eight free printable book covers, designed especially for dollhouses.
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
- Free printable book covers (8 original designs)
- 2mm matboard or balsa wood
- Ligthweight cardstock
- Copy paper
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Acrylic paints
- Beads (optional)
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!