For more details about this pattern and the other patterns in this collection see this VIDEO.
Please also note if you purchase this collection along with Beyond Vanilla Part 2 you will get 20% off the combined price, no coupon needed the discount will be applied automatically (previous purchases will count).
Please come on over to the KNITTINGEXPATPODCAST group and take part in the KAL we have going on for this and the other patterns in this collection.
If you are posting to Instagram then please use the #gravelsocks and #BeyondVanillaKAL (for the KAL) so I can keep up with your projects!
What you will need:• Yarn – 100g Sock Yarn (approx. 365-400m / 400-440 yds) Samples shown in Dubai Knits Yarn – Luna Base in the Wait For Me Colourway and Frolicking Feet in the Mardi Gras Colourway.
• Needles – 2.25mm or 2.5mm (US 1 or 1.5) on a Long cable for magic loop (I suggest 40” / 100cm for two at a time knitting).
• Notions – Stitch Markers if you wish to mark the beginning of the round.
• Gauge – Approx 8-9 sts/inch in stockinette
• Size – Socks are sized in a Small (Medium/Large).
Abbreviations:• CO - Cast on
• Sts - Stitches
• K - Knit stitch
• P - Purl Stitch
• DS - Double Stitch – German Short Row Technique – Slip stitch purlwise with yarn in front, pull working yarn over the right hand needle to create the double stitch (keep the tension taught when doing this). If the next stitch is a knit you can carry on from there, otherwise if it is a purl stitch then pull the yarn back round to the front to carry on purling.
• K2tog - Knit 2 stitches together (1 stitch decrease)
• SSK - Slip 2 stitches knitwise one at a time & knit together through the back loop (1 stitch decrease)