C.A.R. Geometry is dynamic geometry program simulating compass and ruler constructions on a computer. Using a computer much more is possible. C.A.R. Geometry is designed for both Windows and Mac OS X. Constructions and assignments can be embedded into web pages easily.
* Ruler and compass constructions can be changed by dragging one of the basic construction points. The student can check the correctness of the construction and gain new insights.
* Tracks of points and animated constructions can help to understand geometric relations. Tracks can be used as new objects to explore.
* With the macros of the software very complicated constructions become possible. Macros are also a way to organize the geometric thinking.
* Hiding construction details and using colors make constructions clearer to read. In the software lines and circles can also be reduced to the relevant points.
* Arithmetic computations, numerical solutions, curves and functions go beyond classical constructions. It is even possible to construct in 3D using advanced macros.
* Other geometries, hyperbolic or elliptic, can be explored.
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10