EDMUND DULACs FAIRY BOOK - 15 illustrated children's stories
In the 19thC there were three master compilers and publishers of children’s Fairy Tales – Edmund Dulac, Andrew Lang and the Grimm Bothers. This is a collection of folk and fairy tales from Belgium, France, England, Japan, Italy, Russia and Serbia compiled by Edmund Dulac.
Herein you will finds the stories of:
- SNEGOROTCHKA – Russian,
- THE BURIED MOON – English,
- WHITE CAROLINE AND BLACK CAROLINE – Flemish,
- THE SEVEN CONQUERORS OF THE QUEEN OF THE MISSISSIPPI – Belgian,
- THE SERPENT PRINCE – Italian,
- THE HIND OF THE WOOD – French,
- IVAN AND THE CHESTNUT HORSE – Russian,
- THE QUEEN OF THE MANY-COLOURED BEDCHAMBER – Irish,
- THE BLUE BIRD – French,
- BASHTCHELIK (OR, REAL STEEL), Serbian,
- THE FRIAR AND THE BOY- English,
- THE GREEN SERPENT – French,
- URASHIMA TARO – Japanese,
- THE FIRE BIRD – Russian,
- THE STORY OF THE BIRD FENG – Chinese.
So, we invite you to curl up with this unique sliver of Fairy culture not seen in print for over a century; and immerse yourself in the tales and fables of yesteryear.
10% of the profit from the sale of this book will be donated to charities by the Publisher.