SUMMARY.The Age of Cryptocurrency How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order By Paul Vigna and Michael J. Casey
· What’s in it for me? Learn the real stories behind Bitcoin and how it works.
· Money has value when it’s based on a system of trust.
· Bitcoin is money because people agree it can be used as a unit of exchange.
· Bitcoins are mined and there’s a public record of all transactions called the blockchain.
· Bitcoin removes all middlemen and keeps both the sellers and buyers anonymous.
· Bitcoin has become a global business.
· Bitcoin could have a huge and positive impact on the developing world.
· Bitcoin still has many weaknesses and is difficult to regulate.
· Final summary