Clinical Psychology: A Guide To Psychotherapy, Abnormal Psychology, Mental Health and More
If you love clinical psychology, you NEED this boxset!
Clinical psychology is filled with interesting topics about human behaviour and there is a massive job market in the world for clinical psychologists. This book provides a great introduction to Clinical Psychology whether you’re a student or a trained professional.
· Do you want to learn about clinical psychology?
· Do you want to learn about models of therapies?
· Do you want to learn about formulation and more?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this is the book for you. As this book explains a wide range of clinical psychology is an easy to understand way.
By the end of this book, you will know:
· What Clinical Psychology is?
· Why it’s Important?
· The Difference Models of Therapy and How They’re Used?
· What Roles there are in Clinical Psychology?
· And much more…
BUY TODAY TO START LEARNING ABOUT THIS INTERESTING TOPIC!
Abnormal Psychology: The Causes and Treatments of Depression, Anxiety and More Third Edition
Do you want to know what depression is caused by?
Do you want to know how mental conditions are treated?
Do you want to about Anxiety and its types?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions and more then this book is for you.
By the end of this book, you'll learn:
· What is abnormal psychology?
· What is clinical psychology?
· What causes depression, anxiety, and other mental condition?
· How mental conditions are treated?
· And more…
Buy today to read about this truly interesting topic!
Formulation In Psychotherapy
Whether you’re a student or a trained professional, this book will be useful.
Formulation in psychology and psychotherapy is an important skill that is needed in clinical psychology, and many professional organisations require you to have this skill. This book will help you to start developing this critical skill.
· Do you want to know what formulation is?
· Do you want to how to formulation in therapy?
· Do you want to learn how the different therapies use formulation in their own way?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this book is for you as you’ll learn a lot of great in-depth information about formulation and its different approaches in an easy to understand way.
By the end of this book you will:
· What Formulation in Psychology is?
· Why Formulation is important?
· How formulation in CBT is done?
· How the different approaches apply formulation in different interesting ways?
· And much more…
If you’re interested in formulation, then you’ll enjoy the book!
BUY TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT FORMULATION!
Great Chapters Include:
Part Two: Causes of Depression
Chapter 4: Biological Explanations for Depression
Chapter 5: Cognitive Explanations for Depression
Chapter 6: Social Explanations for Depression
Part Three: Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & Schizophrenia
Chapter 7: Anxiety Disorders
Chapter 8: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and the Causes of Anxiety Disorders
Chapter 9: Schizophrenia
Chapter 10: What Causes Schizophrenia?
Part 1: Introduction to Clinical Psychology
What is Clinical Psychology?
Key concepts in Clinical Psychology
Influences in Clinical Psychology
Populations and Settings
What is Formulation in Psychotherapy?
Case Formulation in Psychology
And much more!
BUY IT NOW!