A Comprehensive Guide to Taking Instagram Photos of Your Art EBook
Take all the guess work out lighting, staging and editing Instagram art photos!
In this eBook I'll walk you from A-Z when it comes to getting the perfect photo of your artwork to post on Instagram or your blog.
Because let's face it, we all want our Instagram feeds to look aesthetically pleasing without having to spend a fortune on camera equipment and editing software. In this eBook I'll show you how to get photos you love without breaking the bank!
This eBook includes:
• Getting the perfect lighting to take a well-lit, balanced photo
• Finding your style
• How to choose the right background
• How to stage your photo with props and where to find them (and utilizing what you already own)
• Taking overhead shots
• Doing simple, clean edits that don't require fancy software
• Directory to easy photo editing apps
• Photoshopping elements in
• And many more tips to help you take incredible photos
• BONUS: Caption ideas for posting
Whether your going for clean and subtle or bold and dramatic, this eBook is for everyone!
Make your Instagram feed look more professional to attract followers, customers and companies. Make an unbeatable first impression with bomb photos!