Want to be funny? Want to be able to write humorously? (Of course you do; it's part of the human condition!)
Well, now there is a file that shows you exactly how to 'be funny'. This file contains the 85 most common and most successful techniques with regards to writing and speaking humorously.
For every one of the 85 techniques, there are several examples given in this file. Not only will they make you laugh, but they will inspire you to develop similar humour using these techniques.
Creating this file has been a labour of love! Over five years:
- Hundreds of comedic works have been read
- Thousands of hours have been spent watching funny programmes, stand-up, videos and online funnies
- A PhD was conceived using this research - yes, I want to be 'Doctor Funny'!
What to do:
1. Download the file
2. Read through the techniques and examples given. Dedicate 15 minutes per day to doing this
3. Within a month you will be able to readily spot opportunities for comedy in every day life. You will become more 'fluent' with comedy.
Many thanks - enjoy!