Paris Spring Embroidery Pattern PDF
Paris Spring is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
This pattern is inspired by Paris! Old Metro station signs, Art Nouveau and spring in Paris, so romantic! But if you're looking for something less romantic, the pattern also includes a version with no hearts.
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with links to download the files in your order.
The pattern consists of:
- the original pattern in 2 sizes
- reversed versions of both sizes
- a non-romantic version with no hearts
- reversed versions of both non-romantic sizes
- both versions of the Eiffel Tower, cleaned of all the other elements, both in two sizes
- text: Paris and Amour in two sizes plus reversed versions
- four additional motifs based on the original pattern: two frames, one border and two sizes of a flurry of hearts
- instructions for pattern transfer
- description of stitches and colours used
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
The images in the actual pattern are clear and do not have the copyright line in them.
The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2013 and are for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.