SUMMARY.Don't Make Me Think, Revisited A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability By Steve Krug
· What’s in it for me? Learn how to create and test a website that users will love to explore.
· Instead of learning how a system works, we prefer to play and figure things out on our own.
· Make it easy for users to scan your website for key messages and important information.
· Since navigation is at the core of each website, it needs to be clear, simple and consistent.
· Conventions tap into what your visitor already knows to help them navigate your site effortlessly.
· Your home page should present a good first impression and clearly convey what your site is about.
· Don’t rely on friends or coworkers to evaluate your website. Test, test and test again.
· Watch people navigate your site to see where and how they fail to make sense of features.
· Testing doesn’t have to be resource-intensive or time-consuming to produce useful insights.
· Make sure your site’s mobile version loads quickly and prioritizes in-demand features.
· Final summary