Miniature MICROWAVE for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This miniature microwave features a working door that can be opened and closed through a simple pivot mechanism.
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
- Printable graphics
To make this miniature microwave, you will need these supplies:
- Card stock, even from old food packaging.
- Clear plastic sheet. You can use plastic from old packaging!
- Copy paper and a printer (black and white or color)
- A small straw (diameter 3 mm). If you don't have a small straw, you can make one by rolling a strip of paper around a paper clip. Watch this video tutorial to see how.
- A paper clip or metallic wire
- Acrylic paints
- OPTIONAL: mini magnet
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!