DESCRIPTIONSwing Revival is a two-color crescent-shaped shawl. Alternating wedges of stockinette and garter stitch swing from side to side, creating two halves with very distinct looks. The shawl is worked top-down and finished with a simple lace border accented with garter stitch.
The pattern is written with both metric and US terminology. Both written and charted instructions are given for the lace border.
Share your project with the hashtags #swingrevivalshawl and #talviknits.
- Wingspan: approx. 215 cm / 84¾"
- Depth: approx. 45 cm / 17¾“
YarnIsager Spinni handpainted by Wollsinn (100% wool, 300 m/50 g, 328 yd/1.76 oz), 2 colors
- Color A : 1 skein in the colorway Bordeaux
- Color B: 1 skein in the colorway Schiefer
Or single-ply lace-weight yarn in 2 colors
- Color A for stockinette: approx. 300 m / 328 yd
- Color B for garter stitch and lace: approx. 300 m / 328 yd
- 4.0 mm (US #6) long circular needle (80–100 cm / 32–40") or size needed to obtain gauge
- Darning needle