Pay what you want: (minimum €6.50)
DESCRIPTIONZusammen is a two-color shawl with an asymmetrical triangle shape. The shawl is knitted in fingering-weight yarn and features garter stitch, short rows, stripes, and lace… all the things you love! Pick two skeins of different colors and let them blend together. Use colors with a strong contrast to create a striking, graphic look, or two complementary colors for a smooth and subtle effect.
For the MC, choose a solid, semi-solid, speckled, or variegated yarn. Pick a solid or semi-solid, with or without subtle speckles, for CC.
This pattern is written with both metric and US terminology. Both written and charted instructions are given for the stitch patterns.
This shawl was originally released as the Spring 2018 mystery knitalong from talvi knits.
Share your project on Instagram with the hashtags #zusammenmkal and #talviknits.
- Wingspan: approx. 190 cm / 6’3”
- Depth: approx. 50 cm / 19¾”
YarnSamelin Dyeworks Merino Singles (100% merino, 365 m/100 g), 2 colors
- Main color (MC): 1 skein in the colorway Potluck 240
- Contrasting color (CC): 1 skein in the colorway Fuchsia
- MC: approx. 340 m / 370 yd
- CC: approx. 365 m / 400 yd
- 3.5 mm / US #4 long circular needle (80–100 cm / 32–40”) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Five stitch markers
- Darning needle