191 yards per skein
- 2 skeins of Shibui Staccato Fog (Main Color)
- 1 skein of Shibui Staccato Raspberry (Contrast Color 1)
- 1 skein of Shibui Staccato Brass (Contrast Color 2)
- Yardage (approximations):
- 350 yards
- CC 1: 50 yards
- CC 2: 35 yards
Skills required for this pattern:
- Basic increases and decreases
- Provisional cast on
- Three Needle Bind-Off
- Intarsia over garter stitch
- Written and video tutorials are provided in the pattern for the provisional cast-on, the three needle bind-off and doing intarsia (color work) over garter stitch. The videos are also available for viewing on my website.
Needle: Size 5 (3.75mm), 32” (80mm) circular needle
Gauge: 5 sts per 1 inch, 10 rows per 1 inch. Gauge is not critical to this project but different gauges will effect how much yarn you will need.
Other materials: row counter (optional), place marker
Final Dimensions: Width 7”, Circumference 44”/Length 88” (after blocking)
This pattern has been test knit and edited.