Business Continuity is mandatory in the United Arab Emirates, by law. The NCEMA 7000 standard is a fine example of a very well written standard that provides a robust body of knowledge. The intention of the authors is to provide additional tips and guidance about how to implement BCM, step-by-step, in line with the NCEMA recommended approach to implement BCM in the UAE.
This book would
- Give confidence to and inspire those who intend to implement BCM in the UAE, but are not clear how to start.
- For those who have already started the business continuity journey, help plan even better, or provide answers to any questions for entities that have
- Help SMEs such to quickly implement a fit-for-purpose BCM
This book contains
- Explanation of how to implement an NCEMA compliant BCM Program
- Understanding of the NCEMA BCM Action Model
- Detailed clause by clause explanation across 31 chapters
- Tips, Guidance and FAQs covering all key stages such as BCM Policy, BIA, RA, BCM Strategies, Plans, Exercising and Improvement
- 16 Annexures and Templates to speed up your implementation