Learn what the 7 elements of a winning freelance cold pitch are!
Let me ask you...
- Are you sending out cold pitches and hearing crickets?
- Have you always wondered if you're pitching right?
- Wouldn't you like to peek inside the email files of a successful freelancer?
Well, my dear, then you will want to get your pretty little hands on this 20-page guide.
I break down the qualities of a winning pitch, piece by piece, so you know exactly what to do.
We get down and dirty with:
- Click-worthy subject lines
- Savvy ways to find your prospect's name and email address
- Intro paragraph ice breakers
- How to craft an offer your prospect can't say no to
- Persuasion techniques to make your pitch more powerful
- What to include in your bio
- How to end the email (hint: it's not "thank you")
- Brand-building email signatures
I use examples from my own inbox, from emails that landed actual clients.
So, you can rest assured these elements work!
This mini course is part of my large resource library for freelance writers. See more mini courses at FlashFitTrainer.com/Freelance-Course