0 to Basic Learn Chinese Pinyin
Learn Chinese and give yourself the opportunity to hold the future in your hand!
China's economy continues to rise. It has the world's second largest economy, Chinese is a fast-growing language with up to 1.2 billion native speakers.
Part One: The Unique feature of Chinese
Part Two: Basic alphabet in Chinese
Part Three: Understand Chinese basic grammar
Part Four: The key Chinese phrases for everyday use
What do you get from this serious of book?
- Know the Chinese alphabet and spelling
- Understand basic 6 grammar structure
- Seize opportunities brought by Chinese
- Master 5 tones, 23 finals and 24 initials
- 6 common scenario conversation