The 100+ most common IELTS Listening gapfill answers
NEW VERSION (June 2023) includes answers from the latest Cambridge BOOK 18.
If you struggle with IELTS Listening gapfill (especially in Part 4), this 25-page A4 digital PDF booklet gives you
- lists of the most common gapfill answers (taken from Section 4 of Tests 7 -17)
- colour-coded answers to help you recognise common answer types
- extra lists of common spelling patterns for different word forms (e.g. -tion, -sion, -cian/ -ent -ency)
- additional lists of tricky spellings that they test e.g. city-cities, woman-women
- lists of difficult spelling-sound associations e.g. comfortable, business
- pronunciation tips to help you recognise words that sound different from their spelling
Use the booklet as part of your IELTS vocabulary-building. Keep a notebook and get a friend to test you.
There is space to add any extra words that you find during your preparation. Use it in conjunction with the 28-Day IELTS Vocabulary Planner.
Please note that this is a digital PDF and it does NOT include any Listening Tests (these are easily searchable online).
Also, I am unable to give refunds once the planner has been downloaded.
However, please do contact me via my website if you have any questions.
Join the Members Academy 28-Day Listening Course for more in-depth tutorials to help you increase your Listening Band Score. It now includes my "Connected Speech for IELTS Listening" course.